Activision may have just released Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on November 4th, but there is already an update on the way. The team at Sledgehammer Games has been listening to the players feedback and are making changes with that input.
The upcoming update will polish off a few items, fixes some bugs, and make other community requested changes. Here is a list of some of the changes in the next update.
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to in-game chat name notification placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
While listening to the communities input, Activision said this about there dedicated server support.
"Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day."
While it is not known when this update will come to the PS3, PS4, PC, Xbox 360 or Xbox One, players can still enjoy a DoubleXP weekend.